Digital accessibility statement
TotalEnergies - Fondation undertakes to make its website accessible in accordance with Article 47 of Law No. 2005-102 of February 11, 2005.
To this end, it shall implement the strategy and actions detailed in its multi-year plan which is currently being drawn up.
This declaration of accessibility applies to TotalEnergies - Fondation.
The TotalEnergies - Fondation site is partial compliance with RGAA 4.1 Double-A (AA) level due to the non-conformities and deviations listed below.
The compliance audit carried out by Ipedis reveals that the compliance rate is 74,60%:
- 47 compliant criteria
- 16 non-compliant criteria
- 43 non-applicable criteria
The contents listed below are not accessible for the following reasons.
Several elements of non-compliance are described in this document, some of which are recurrent on several pages:
- Decorative images are not ignored by the screen reader.
- Contrast ratio between texts/components and background is insufficient.
- Some image links are not explicit to the screen reader.
- Some buttons don’t have a title within the <button></button> HTML tags.
- The interactive components are not implemented in a accessible way (Modal) on the page “Home” and "The Écoles de Production”.
- Users of screen readers are not informed of new loaded information in regard with their choices by the "sort by" option on the page "Our initiatives throughout the world".
- The HTML code is invalid
- Some HTML tags have been used for presentation purposes.
- HTML tags used for the presentation of information are present in the generated source code of the pages.
- The page with a width of 320px leads some texts to be hidden on the page "Throwback to the event of the TotalEnergies".
- Some texts are hidden when the font-size is increased to 200% in the Header.
- The focus is not visible on certain elements.
- Some texts are no longer readable when it's line-height is increased up to 1.5 times the font-size on the page "The Écoles de Production”, "Home FR" and "Home EN".
- The items of same nature in the list of choice are not grouped within the the <optgroup> HTML tag on the "Contact" page.
- The tabbing order is not consistent for the submenu of the principal menu in the header.
- The navigation contain keyboard traps, some buttons and links are not attainable with the keaboard TAB on the following pages: "Contact", "Our initiatives throughout the world" and "The Écoles de Production”.
- Some PDF documents are not accessible on the page "Our governance".
Derogations for disproportionate burden
No derogation identified
Content not subject to the obligation of accessibility
No content not subject to the accessibility obligation
Establishment of this declaration of accessibility
This statement was made on 12/13/2022.
Technologies used for the website developement:
The tests of the web pages were performed with the following combinations of user agents and screen readers:
- NVDA with Firefox
The following tools were used in the evaluation:
- Web Developer Toolbar
- Contrast Color checker WCAG
- Accessibility insights for web
- Axe dev tool
- Assisstant RGAA
- Accessible Color Picker
- Ipedis Audit Tool
Pages of the site having been the subject of the verification of conformity:
- General Terms and Conditions of Use
- Site map
- Digital accessibility statement
- Our governance
- Our way of doing things
- Our initiatives throughout the world
- The VIA Program
- Throwback to the event
- The Écoles de Production
- Home EN
Feedback and contact
If you are unable to access any content or service, you can contact the website manager to be directed to an accessible alternative or to obtain the content in another form.
Contact the communication department of TotalEnergies - Fondation at the following email address: [email protected]
This procedure is to be applied in the following case:
You have reported to the website manager a lack of accessibility that prevents you from accessing any of the content or services of the portal and you have not received a satisfactory response.